Thursday, September 08, 2005

CuCUMBeR in Da MoRNinG,DeBaTe



I am at home for one week holiday mid term. Lepaking with my homey, yeh they all mat rempit (juz aku jek bukan, I'm sooo naïve about motorcycle n juz recognize EX-5,RXZ,Kriss jek, sooo pity!!! ) get the new story about how’s my place is gone with out me (hey I aint joyah or mami jarum that hear some story "oter"it then spread it out). I am juz gonna share something interesting n funny maybe…….my friends Ayei n Rahmat take a 2 hot chick back to their home at 3 am.SHIT!!! How I miss this fascinating part. But before anything gonna be 'happen' terkantoi-ed with Ayei's parent . Then heboh whole nite at my lorong, my neighbors got up from sleep n mula la open the window half, toeing, just want to know what going happen. The goodish-goodish chick juz selamba yaya and as cool as cucumber as if nothing had happened when ppl start to assemble them. After lil' bits torture them ppl ask them to send that chickz back to their home. The gory details so long to write down whether they all sempat doing ehem2 ke or anything.

One week at home all childhood memory came out into my mind. Fishing, cycling, tuju tin, street soccer, hockey, fight with otai lorong kubur is all the nice memory.




Debate
I accidentally read article about PAS have muster its forces to make debating with UMNO. It is sound like me interested to talk about politic, which I am not. Before they gonna make a meeting just listen, hello PAS majukan la dulu kelantan, n to UMNO, how about ur ISLAM HADARI are going, almost kebobrokan akhlak amongst the teenagers like we can see mostly Malay monyets (too rude huh but P Ramlee said "apa yg kamu loncat2 tu , macam monyet"). Talk about debating, suddenly the memory of form 3 comes out thru my mind. I've been participate into debating when I was form 3. Not really remember about the title of debate (goofed up pretty much ya !!), it's sound like IPTA or IPTS, mana yg lebih bagus or something like dat la. On that title my group chosen as a government that gives the speech to support IPTA better than IPTS. Turn to me to give speech; my title is komplikasi IPTS ke atas pemikiran konvergen dan divergen, sound gempak rite!!!hahaha…actually I got that word from book wrote by AINON ABDULLAH. Honestly, that buku actually not discuss about IPTA or IPTS pun. I am juz sebat jek that istilah to make it more gempak. Because of that gempak la no questions or objections from opponent. (huh so easy ya even I’m just have 1 point, potent point !!hehehe). I thought the opponent didn't understand what I am talking about. I also ask to my teammate, they also didn't understand, no wonder la coz I’m also didn’t understand what I am talk about. My group won that competition n I became the best debater but my career in debating juz until there. It is not because I'm jaded or dishearten or anything, it is because I aint interested into debating. I am well found myself just interested into how our mind working, mantic n something remotely related with thinking process and that why I've been read that book by AINON. There have one person even though more ppl look underestimate him less than salute (I don know why, we always get a wrong thinking about person with their alter ego).He always appears at Ipoh (Medan Kid, sometime TC) n at KL (Jln Tun Razak, CM, Pudu). Easier to recognize him wi' his serban, fully jubah, and tag swing at his chest "ketua saintis sedunia"(nampak cam gile kan?). I do realize maybe he is not scientists leader (even I bet he also don know about Newton Raphson's method) but he is smart person, knowledgeable and he is good in mantic n thinking progress. He has been ever met Tony Buzon. So his knowledge, we juz can say any doubt. Anotha person who are best in mantic include Mr. Rozman, Ustaz Fahmi, Ustaz Abdullah (Ulama' Fekah). Actually the form 3,I thought that is my "boundary" between as a child n teen. At that year I started to open up art book such as with read Di Bawah Lindungan Kaabah by Hamka but not really remember about the plot or the whole story though.



~i'm outta here~

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home