Monday, June 19, 2006

19/06/2006

WheN MiDdLe Of JogGinG

Run forest!! Run forest!! Forest Gump runs 4 nothing. But fo'me, I am run for freedom, tooo feel free from stress and strain, to get ease breathe, its boost ma confident and givin me positive energy. Start from couple yearz ago (if na weather barrier or other important thing) until now, I will jog 3km nona-stop. Actually jogging is the easy exercise, everybody can do dat. I think it is same wi' swimming, both easy, simple and no need spend more time.

Sumerpeople said I ain't jogging but I am running faster. For me better I am running for 2km rather than 5 or 6km trudges. Evidently, it really so so tire, feel stuck in the middle of tummy, hard to breath but I am satisfies endless. Sumeday I know I need dis strength. For da tough future is need more than physical strength, you have to have mental strength gotta thru da future. And of 'coz it is can't built in short time, its need a time.so ma I am jogging for my future

I am wanna give you 1 tip. I think it's really help you in certain embattled situation. When you are middle of jogging at by dat time your tummy is stuck, your thighs and calf seem goin to ach, and steps growing heavier, tat time practice a lot of irrepressible smile. Try the best of the way your smile.


Note shah
Malam yg lalu aku belajar membuat waffle dari chici, sgt mudah dan seronok, membuatkan aku terpikir sekeping waffle dijual antara RM2-2.50. bagaimanapun aku tidak perlu membayar harga sebanyak itu kerana chici memberi aku waffle percuma.. Malah aku sempat membakar waffle utk beberapa org pelanggan. Mungkin sebagai upah ~