Wednesday, September 14, 2005

back to da skool!!!!!

I’m back to campus…the long-long journey begin again at here. During holiday I'd been meet up my cutey sedara, Are leen. She is still didn't get any University(IPTA), her result actually pretty ok but maybe the last year intake the competition might be tough. She told that she will try for nov intake. Minah's sister went to Indian for medic last Sunday. I'd have lepak with cae for awhile 30 minute before getcha my bus. He'll flight on January next year. Men!!! All my pren gotta get their best. Aswad at Russia,azizul at Australia,mamat at Uk, Goro at India for medic, even mali will going to Japan n bla bla…..Cuma aku ngn Don jek tersesat kat "College". Sometimes life totally changes at all. I do my best for my PMR but I loo my SPM.
GOT IT!! I got da insight….

GOD bless me...


i'ma free...