Monday, February 27, 2006

GooD NitE N GooD TuESDaY

Finally we move on into first step in doin our 3I project. Yesterday Jeddy,Blom,Din and I'd went to masjid and try to collect all information we needed n 2nd to make a appointment about management of Masjid institution.

2.00 pm-still in the campus,waiting for Blom dat has a fluid's quiz while Im finish my makan. Actually when I walk through HEA office met a akak cafe, im quite familiar wit her n at dat time she'd clean up the dining room at HEA and invited me to finish up the remains of meal.

2.30- pulled over into masjid

3.00- arrived at masjid and mingle around

3.15- reach at receptionist and met someone called En. Zul. He told me that they need to know what information that we are looking for. SHIT!!! We dint bring it. Actually last nite Im asked AAAAA to type that answer,mmg xbley harap betul dia ni. I wonder how he could be in this 4th semester, he dun not deserve to be sophomore I thought. Blom call and ask him to type and bring that question and this KLUTZ as usually come out wi far-fetched reason. Nak aje aku aku ambik hset tu ckp "ok we will do this assignment n I'll make sure u're name we will kick out of the list". Man u gotta watch ur attitude coz im seems started hate u at dis time.

3.30- finally we make decision to type n print the question at CC.

4.30- we are submit that question tyme Azan Asar and make a messy business with them. Fortunately my PR is superb (puji diri sendiri,hehe). At the last they are given us 2 inches information about their institutions and give a phone no. to make an appointment. Wut was more they (staff) help us more. Then terus jek solat Asar kat masjid tu.

5.00- singgah kat The Store and had bought some junk food and cop new DVD,Good nite n Good luck.(cam hampeh citer ni)

7.00- finally we are pulled into campus's parking lot.

8.30- 9.30- lepak-ed at cafe with Freddy, Ah Seng and Maung,take my dinner nasi ayam sambil tgk berita.

10.30- my head feel so paain and im went to sleepy...so zzzz

11.30- suddently woke up from sleeping,im truly soo angry coz someone main2 mcall,seyesly rasa cam nak campak jek hset. Too headache and my body truly hot then take 2 tablets of Panadol. ZZZZZZ....

Tuesday

10.30- woke up lil'bit ah late n suddenly got blooding nose as well as my hot body and headache still exists. This pain have all been too much Take a shower to try to cool down the temperature. In thermodynamics Principe heat can transfer, so when I take shower Q out is higher than Q in( ntah ape aku merepek ni,hehe). Pastu makan n ZZZZZZ....Think I will miss my tutorial math class.

GooD TueSday

Im otta here....zzzzz