Friday, February 24, 2006

OvER N PreSEnT N TiREd

I'm felt sooo tired...
i dunno y....?
This is juz after presentation class...
Saturday nite...
3 sessions...
Wednesday,thursday n Saturday nite....
But I got the 1st Wednesday...
So I juz pretend like wacko tonite...
Dunno whether I make a happening class...
Or I juz ruin it at all...
But I can see there a lot of smiles...
So I guess I'm soo plz being there....

Some one asks me...
Wut kinda galz that im looking for...
Seriously rite now I do not find yet...
I've no idea about that...
Same thing when some one asks me...
Wut would I'll become 10 yrs later...
Still the same ansewr don't have any idea...
But for the 1st question I juz can aswer...


PrEsEnTaTiON

I did well my presentation last Wednesday...
All come out spontaneously...
My lecturer juz said certain part is too many
pauses...
Actually that time I try find out my point...

This Sunday sport carnival...

Still not really sure if I wanna join basketball game...
Coz I didn't play almost a year...
But if I dun not play they ask me to
jaga air...
Either or become as photographer...

I think better jaga air compare to anotha one...
Coz bley minum n makes a joke there...
More over I don want team with shah(same name with me)..
Coz I'd already have experience with him...

Later I'll upload ma presentation pic...

N currently my habit when a clock at 11pm...
Play guitar n play guitar
again...
Until Im getting tire...

p/s: plz read with the rite intonation like sound when u'r soo sleepy...