Thursday, January 19, 2006

busy and terus busy yeh!!!

I'm truly quite busy dis week starts from Wednesday until Saturday. Without any assignment I'd still have to manage my presentation about "Heat Exchanger" that will be present to audience this Saturday evening, we (Ad and me) had try to postpone this presentation bcoz Ad have "lawatan industri" at the same day but Mr Gun do not give permission. Sad but true...at this moment really messy and hectic to find out the material that we will present, I thought it's not unfair to us because other pairs have 2 or 3 weeks to be prepare. Why must us to be first group??

Yesterday we have meeting with Mr. Mahadzir about pilot program, he is our instructor in doing this program. We suddenly change the project at last minute from molding to CNC. Seriously I'm not technician person, I'm truly seems likely theoretical person with playing with figure and equation but to be successful I've to learn and involve to this program. After that meeting (actually during meeting) blom and din call me to hurry up to get them at car park. I've had promise them that the meeting would be end as fast as possible, bet them it would take 10 or 15 minutes duration. But do not suppose it would take almost 30 minutes, gosh!!! So without further ado I'm stride up to get them without back to hostel first and luckily I'd wore T-shirt early inside of my kemeja. Dat was almost 3pm when we pulled into town. For the first of all for sure went to bank coz there blom, razali and me have a business, hehe...aku as usually "debit"kan lagi my account, blom change his bank card and razali deposited some cash money.


Then we all turun mall jap, spent a lot of time hanging out there, din spent RM200 for his computer's gadget. He always like that, obsesses into gadget mostly. And aku plak as "wardrobe ghost" had cop pair of shoes and T shirt after hemmed and hawed for lil' moment (if my mak tahu,there will go her killer sentence "buat apa la baju banyak2,aritu baru je cik belikan"), I don't know but I'm mostly and always attract to wardrobe especially shirt. Yer la nak cakap aku suka kat h-set tak la plak coz I never change my h-set, 1st h-set my mak belikan,2nd my mak gak yg tukarkan and insyaalah yg 3rd my sister-in-law nak kasik. If wanna connect me into computer gadget, I'm still use old mouse, RAM never ever upgrade, earphone still use my walkman's earphone. TV card never purpose to. There I am looking for new MP3 around RM200 coz tu jek yg mampu. Never thought to buy above than that price, maybe I'll get it 1 or 2 weeks soon, nak kumpul duit dulu. And after that lepak-ed at KFC for a moment nak ma-mum. Seyesly, it think no people do this, we bought some meal at Mc'D and some meal at KFC but ate at KFC!! Semua salah blom, he won't eat burger and unlucky ayam kat Mc'D tiba2 not available so we juz bought Sundae and hunk of onion ring. Went to KFC got some meal and makan kat sana. The counter's KFC pandang2 jek kat my sundae (fo'shezzy she's wonder masa bila plak company dia provide free sundae kat their costumer). We don't care lagipon we all bayar taxes ape for both and who's careā€¦ After at all we went into masjid and prayer our Maghrib there and tried to meet the management of that masjid to make appoiment to our II project. Unlucky the one kariah (I think he seems often prayer at this masjid) inform to us to come again in office time because the pejabat already close. It was almost 10pm when we pulled into campus parking lot.


Itu sajerrr laporan kali ini. Roger n out!!!
sooo many things have to do. God plz and always bless me to do and complete my task successfully. Okay gotta fly~