Thursday, October 27, 2005

THaT JuZ ThE WaYS ThiNG!(i COuLd do Mr.YuSoF)

Tomorrow I'll back home. Quite busy to collect and find out the note that I'll bring home. I promise myself no more play n lepak at home. I get to preserve it!!! Since my fluid and thermodynamic isn't okay (hope my carry mark 4 fluid will be above 30) I have to study. I won't repeat my paper, is not my way, dude. I know myself very well that I could do better for final....that's just the ways thing.

Oso quite busy with rearrange all my programs, vclips and movies in my laptop, the thing I should hidden I have to hidden, confirm at home Achik and my cousin will explore my laptop later. Pretty glad that I could dload above 25 vclip last nite,huh!!! Half vclip of that have been sensor at Malaysia, I don care bout it I just interested into their song and not to their act or features in the vclips.

Selamat hari raya n maaf zahir batin…

Im outta here.

See ya at final exam.