Saturday, July 08, 2006

08/07/2006

3 weEkZ

I am sorry guys, quite long long tyme da not jolt or leave a messages herre. I am quite busy wi' minggu orientasi pelajar baru plus ma life totally hectic (ma seluar slack 3 weeks didn't wash at all). Many story to share but limited tyme to scramble too.

Rokol
Seriously I hate this part, I am kinda dislike to be di "rokol" and at da same time dislike to "rokol". I'd believe sumething must built up with love, care and respect. da more you give da more you get (remember the thermodynamics Principe get and give!!). but I am mistaken in this situation, I think other people same thought wi' me but I am wrong. Samer people we have to show our ego and outstanding to make 'em respect (or takut maybe lebih sesuai) with us. Thus,They, little bit recoil back after at all. But honestly I hate this rokol part though.

Bla bla...


Food sumertimes ok and sumertymes not. I wonder but shy to rise up the question why fasi's hunk of meal should have di "polisterin" kan.

Tired and exhausted, 1st day for minds totally tired, faced parents's attitude and at the meantime got tombol and keys's problem.

Fire drill. The program not totally in program and is not success as we hope. Mr. Azazi not satisfies in the end of the training.

"tooot". Some problem got and created by "tooot".

*tooot bcoz realy sensitive ma to relate n talkabout


To many people and too many opinions and occasionally da opinion at the same meaning but still wanna debat instead of at that tyme we could make resolusi but we just blathering and prattling but not yet frenzy. And I am not as part of debater.

Gotta go~got the other business dude.

Note shah:
Aku belajar satu perkara bahawa emosi dan semangat kita bukanlah selalu pada tahap yg maksimum.semangat mudah patah tetapi ia senang utk tumbuh kembali. Aku melihat bahawa amat perlu kita mendekati dan mencari perkara2 yg positif disekeliling kita. Ia dapat mempengaruhi semangat kita. Aku pelajari perkara ini mlm td~