Thursday, March 06, 2008

06/03/2008

Media's Lure...everynite and after i comeback from my office i'll glue myself sit down in front of tv for watching the campaign from incumbent goverment.im soo interested to know what the goverment has done to ppl n i believe it. im also excited about what the oppostion try to promise to ppl which is all of that are merely janji kosong. but.....it was vain to pretend myself that i love to watch it(n i wanna vomit).im still have my otak to think about it, i can make a comparison between what is good for me and what is not,media plz dont dumpling my mind with all that and compel myself to take and eat it without any judgement.goverment still tussle with opposition, let them in their own sternest war. jgn bodohkan kami.im adamant that i'll not vote for BN!!! i'll say no to PAS!!!neither to Keadilan.sbb aku xmengundi and im not party-centric.

i juz wanna see the truly democrasy and fight in respectful campaign. open debate is one of good idean. malaysian is ready for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home