Sunday, February 03, 2008

03/02/2008

after several weeks i juznow had felt the soul of miri today.i was mingling around pekan miri the whole this afternoon today, surveyed the buah tgn for my family and so on. juz nice day to mingle around.for beginning when im here,i been reiterated to feel bit scare of women at miri because they are easy-going (my mum told me dont speak to them,maybe that advise so OVERBOARD n think they are ok). juz before my abang-abang had picked up one women and having dinner together n i know they r very friendly person,don misjudge though.this pekan fully fill with pub and lounge,every block u go u can get one or two pub.yup, this is very yippee-yippee town if u'r looking for.i don wanna waste rm200 for juz one nite to enjoy my one nite life....

1 Comments:

Blogger Masy said...

shah!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home