Thursday, February 07, 2008

07/02/2008

when u growth up over 20 yz old u'll more concern about ur healthy.couple yz ago i'd nurtured myself with calories and fat with lil'bit of healthy food. but when im this old, im trying to plead myself with healthy food n be more selective about food, diet i mean.glued in my mind still when 1st semester im enrolled to campus life with money less in my pocket i'd spent rm1.5-rm2 per day to buy lauk-pauk while we cooked our own rice.
rm 1 = ayam/daging + kuah yg banyak2
rm0.5= telur
rm0.5=sayur mayur.
seriously,when u eat nasik yg byk with kuah yg banyak it easy to make u full with food. nowaday i've changing my eating habit at all(last 2 semester i take more protein than calories), i'll take variety of food and try to avoid fat and calories's containment in my food.
all because i wanna enjoy drinking of pepsi when im 55 yr old.


till here...happy chinese nw yz to all of u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home