Thursday, September 22, 2005

FaCtoRY

I got the opportunity gotta go to a factory's trip. Actually I just replace Aina, she is segan-segan nak pergi 'coz she said her don not have accompany. We start our journey at 7.30 a.m and such a bore journey. I just sleep..zzzzzz....Seriously before we arrives that factory I imagined that factory fo'shezzy huge compare to our kilang. But after we got there, no!!!! the size of factory just like my house with all unarranged stuff and all kinda messy up. Guyz!!! That factory is a larger factory in making machinery in Malaysia, even their product gonna be export to Indonesia, Filipina, and Thailand. And what the immensely surprised is in Malaysia, we just have 2 factories that produce machinery!!!!! The MD of factory Mr. Richard Tan (his dress up totally doesn't show his millionaire) told us he just have 2 engineer and 10 workers. I ask him personally which one important book or experience and he said "the experience". How the expertise they are they can create their own formula to build up the machine.


After we are finish the factory field we spent around 4 hours at KLCC. Nothing impressive but Udin, Awie, Octovia, Hema Lata, Ramesh and I spent a few hours at petrosains. My 1st time experience enters the petrosains (tu la time kecik2 dulu xnak masuk after dah tua baru la terhegeh2). Plus I'd been met up octovia, hema, ramesh and awie. They are friendly especially Hema Lata. Actually I'd a bit of scared coz' seriously I do not recognize who go that trip; kang tak pasal-pasal jadi kera sumbang. But my impression totally out, they are friendly. A lot a funny thing happened there. We had try papan lungsur, wow!!!DAMN, I feel an intense hollow feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Before we gotta go, I buy doughnut from dunkin donnat for Aina. Then got the bus n chow….we got our dinner at MD's. n then arrived at College around 11 p.m.