Thursday, March 16, 2006

ErM n SpM

I juz woke up from fever, it's really hard when you gets fever and test at da same time. I make revision and do the exercise on my bad. Seyesly it is the hard time moreover you hav to face da tough paper like thermodynamics 2. it couldn't be simply when u attend the test with fever, cough, flu in air-conditioned place.

Lucky during that test, I got some helping from 2 people that become observer that test. These 2 actually post graduate student and part time tutor and supervisor for my lab. So during the test oni me tat alwaz rise up my hand and ask the question. Lantaklah..but I really appreciate these both guyz. After test I felt wanna fall down cuz I got wrong concept for the 1st question. Argh!!!!! But I really hope this test I'll get 10/15.

Thanks to faiq and Adan coz understand me n dey do our lab report without involvement from me and Ad. This is one of the advantages we work as a team. If one of a group member gets health problem or busy doing something else you can rely on to other. I'm asks them the favor to not involve in this report but promise I'll make the becoming report later.

I think it is not really late to congrads to all SPM candidates last yez with their result. For those people who did nat get good result, SPM is nothing, it is just a lil'bit part of yar life. Therrr is more than just passing exams. Life must be goin on FISH. Until now still do not get any new from alang about her result, aritu she called me and I guess she wanna tell me about her result but at tat tyme tarak daya nak angkat tepon.

To zie, tahniah coz dpt result bagus, nasib baik I pasang spy(sneakin n leakin),huhu..