Sunday, July 09, 2006

09/07/2006

FRiEnD

"Friends like a chocolate. We will be addicted at the end"

You know guys for the whole 1 month I try to find out someone who named with Azie. Because for me she is mysterious, I could predict who she is. Look at her friendster, asks friend and so. But at the end I did it. She's just in front of me.

back to ma childhood memory. I know one sweet girl, I think,called syuhaida. She is sweet, energetic, stout (i never ever see she's drop a tears)and talkative. Still, I remember the tragedy "mihun sup and air sirap" that happened to me. I think others couldn't react like what she had had reacted at that time. She is so "selamba kodok". Still, we have a memory read and messy up "one" magazine at her father rear back car. Berebut Karion kaler that I am used to paint house picture. I am so and so miss da moment. Until the day I'd had lost her forever, she was gone from my life. The last day she in my school, da teacher gives her chances to give a last talk, but I am too noisy chit chat at the back and I know she looked at me. And what da worse I never give her the last words, I'd do like nothing happen at the day. But I am crying the whole nite after (I am like like as thug who feel really regret!!!)
In life we always miss something albeit that thing just around and belongings us.

Hehe...I am so drama tonite,sorry. Congrads to Leen bcoz she finally step into USM's door. Kak Ngah and Abg Ngah hantar daftar last Sunday. Jgn ekau cari bf banyak2 kat sana sudah.

Juz this for da day. Have many story wanna share but ma friend nak pinjam ini laptop sikijap.

Note shah:
Kolej aku telah membuat ketetapan tidak membenarkan pelajar memakai seluar pendek. Aku harap perkara tersebut tidaklah berlanjutan kerana ia akan menyukarkan aku yg sudah "habit" dgn seluar pendek ke mana-mana shj.seluar pendek aku tidaklah terlalu pendek kerana masih menutup paras lutut. Jauh di sudut hati aku mengharapkan seniyur-seniyur semua melanggar peraturan tersebut (ini bukan hasutan, sekadar luahan perasaan). Bukankah undang-undang itu hanyalah di atas kertas, omel seorg Hakim~