Saturday, April 07, 2007

08/04/2007

WhoOsH

I felt juz like crazy. Im already registering my name for one competition kinda like the apparantice's reality tv's show(intra Uni first, n 4 topmost team will go futher international compettn)and at the same time try to compete myself involving in 300km-rakit's xpdc. im quite sure that both will fall down at the same time and date, ofcoz my team mate in the competition will blame me if they will be disqualified caused of my inconsideration n absence . It kinda tough when u have to run 2.4 km in the bright sun above 10 minutes, i can do that ofcoz, i'd pointed that to u,hehe...usually i do not use much more adrenaline to run that kind of distance but for that day suddenly my hand shake and numb a bit.i'd expectorated couple of time to balance my body and finally i got no. 2 in that run overall.What the hell my time 7.00 s!!!ofcoz no really satisfied bcoz i can run 3km with under 7.00s.


being in the water is really exhausted no doubted, indeed u've move against to up a river. i've had spent this morning floating myself in the river for +/- 3 hours, all part of bodies had became shrunk. But sometimes it become larger too!!haha...tq for one pakcik n his family(i don know his name) coz of his warm welcoming to us and had prepared kuih that i dont know its name.after we got tired in the water field n lil' bit hot tea brought out to ur throut will fine u.org berbudi kita berbahasa,tq pakcik,i'll catch up later whenever ur corn's tree at ur backyard producing the fruit.....

for pay my adrenaline back i'd slept for whole evening till asar without perform my zohor's prayer. Astaga...dont blame the ppl,if u dont. N dont blame the time if u dont make the time. I've blame myself...

poll time
rite now who are most popular person at malaysia??
a)yin sweet boy
b)ebi-AF5's boy
c)Shaziman Abu Mansor


who's Shaziman ?? i don know him, why should i want to know him??

how to find this men??
1. open google page
2. type shaziman
3. there will hundred about shaziman
4.read it and then u know how famost this person


why r most of radio station play that same song-what song?-that song la...do u wanna boikot some sort of that radia, dont u wanna?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home