Friday, March 30, 2007

30/03/2007

LooPhoLe

Do u wanna read the bad story about me..Do ya??Yeh it's really bad.

1st- i'd watch prison break episode 21th.
2nd-i'd watch illusionist movie
3rd- i re-watch the prestige movie

Is it bad??no it is not a sad or bad story, even it's a great movie or drama. But when the drama of me,it goes really bad.Something i not really enarmored with this.

Frankly, i'd have pre-presentation for my psm (project sarjana muda) this evening, but i'd spent the whole nite last nite watch that things.So are u read and follow me,arent u??

After i'd face the bad situation i back to my room and squirm around just like worm got into my asshole. Then i reached my finger at my other mate joystick play the 11soccer game, unfortunately the joystick gonna be hang in the middle of joyness(what's kinda people named that stuff "joy"stick!!!).it's really pissed me off and I ma really in bad condition.

what should i do??
a)call my mom say "mom look at ur poor son"
b)repair my slide at now
c)Trespassing- KLCC tower perhaps, I mean climb it.(Owh sorry, i've no political's backing behind me)
d)drop my tears

But...
I look at scissor and then look at my wrist. Not!!i am not gonna kill myself for stupist damn dum thing!!! i juz think how fast my hand will work like scissor.

Ok,i'd done clattered my keyboard's notebook- gotta go gim-better than im become glutton. Yup, tension/depression will make someone eat more than regular.Believe me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home