Friday, March 16, 2007

16/03/2007

THaNk
During i climbed up the stair to my room and at the same time mak cik cleaner in GREEN uniform told me softly " hati-hati nak licin ni". She had mobbed the floor of the stair. At the moment i had hset insulted in my hand typing sms. then i reply reflectively " terima kasih mak cik, nasib baik mak cik ingatkan, kalo tak menonggeng sy jatuh nanti, ni la pasal ralit sgt taip sms" rather than i say "what a bummer!!get off from my way", thank God my mouth still dunnot insist to that way . After i reached into my room, im keeping asks myself how we are always forget to say thanks u, especially to person who we gonna think lowest than we are(who we are to think we are at treetops??).we always say thank to person who we think should be thanked for political intent. we thank to our cikgu, lecturer, VIP, YB because merely for make them feel apprecited by us. And maybe for future, we earn something from it. When i burst out about it means i means to me!!! how hippocracies i am. it's called cunning?

3 Comments:

Blogger Diya Nordin said...

meaningful shah...

simple tp padat dgn sumting... Tapi mmg makcik cleaner yg diya jumpa kat sini pun sume mcm tu...

Baik...Sometime tgk makcikĀ² tu teringat kat mak..and wonder what if my mom worked as cleaner... uhu... mcm ni ke susah dia org...

8:05 PM  
Blogger Masy said...

tak rugi pun bkata terima kasih, bkn kene bayar pun :)

treat other people like we want to be treated (^_^)v

5:29 PM  
Blogger me,myself n all around da world said...

hi diya...

tapi makcik cleaner sy kat sini rowk,hehe...

she send her regrads to u...dia ckp untung sape dpt menantu cam diya ni, baik budi pekerti,sopan santun,hahaha...=P

masy,
kena bayar la kak masy, sy salu senyum kat gadis2 yg pakai uniform hijau ngn biru kat tol, but apsal still kena bayar tol gak???

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home