Sunday, March 19, 2006

CaNcEL (****)

holla...my industrial visiting 2morro had been cancelled cuz someone is broke it down. STUPID!!!!! Imma sooo sympathy to Adan, he does his best in conductin in this project, but when the name had been listed n someone in the club didn't satisfied bout it and assault Adan. Finale wut the h**l da MR.PRESIDENT suddenly took n in charge this visit. Adan had resigned from this project, n aku plak xkan la xnak back up member sendiri, n almost of ours had resigned dropped our name too.

Ma final exam is juz comaround 1 month only, so no more lepak2-ah. I should concentrate and more focus start from now.it's da rite tyme to spit out the rocket.

Thank Good almost 1 week I got fever n now it seems gonna be ok juz remains of coughing(but still "cair" gak when someone offer eskrem). My room is truly smelled like medicine rite now. On my table abundant supply of cough medicine, paracetamol, lozenges, aventis (dah cam farmasi lak). At the moment it seem likely my virus is transferred and spreaded to anotha ppl... Fizi,ustaz, my junior reza, booolat,ishay, juan and bla bla kena demam gak.

gotcha new from alang, seyesly i feel sorry for herr, she done very well in pmr but when it turns into spm she's lost. she had mention with her result like that to diff to get Matrik. now she does oni hope to University for diploma n she refuse to take f6. i don want to tell her u shld do dis n dont do dat coz for her own sake. that is her own life, so she have to face n make it on her own wayz.


Tat all, nak lepak2 tonite with watch EPL, lepaking at Lembu room, haaaa gotta go pasar malam, I wanna cop tempura and mango fruit ice blended from Ameng's stall,as sedap as my taste....my stall?? Cancelled coz everybuud are busy + DOMAM.