Friday, July 14, 2006

14/07/2006

HuAN YiNG

Tonite I didn't expect dat having a mandarin's class because nobody assures the class will be held tonight. But last minute got a call and I'll be rushing for my 1st class mandarin (hua wen ban) for this semester. Seriously I get the extremely hungry, my tummy just loaded with kerepok lekor I bought at the tea time in de evening.

Ok let's go to review my 1st class. My Chinese lecturer we call as cai lao shi. Tonite just briefing about mandarin language, how it became the 1st language for china (maharaja shi Huang Tee if I am not mistaken) and so on. Caused of very difficult to da world to master this mandarin, the China try to simplify the mandarin's writing (sebelum ni mmg berkotak2 giler n then skg tak complicated sgt dah). Then, they'd invented what they call "pin yin", it is mean the mandarin's word we could write in roman. Sheng mu for consonant and yun mu for the vocal (a e o i u). There have 4 tones for vocal. Dun get me wrong, even I learn mandarin but still it didn't yield an inch that way of my thinking that Bahasa Melayu must to be priority for Malaysian in every field.

Tomorro flight my mum will be hurled to Sabahan, my brother's house. Not for visiting but for become as baby sitter for my brother's daughter because my brother's maid comeback to their homeland 2 weeks becoz her daughter wills marriage (Giler take for 2 week buat kenduri kawin!!!). I ain't to touch about the kenduri- kendara but to tell the truth, I dun like my brother had to do to my mum something that I pray that I'll dun do da same thing soooon, future. Wonder if they dun have any grandiose idea about that, they can send it off to nursery or pinjam la maid member2 kejap or so. i cant imagine how my mum will conduct 2 lil'cute galz who both act like princess and how whining my mum face the naugtiness of'em.This is the 2nd time my bro does the same thing. Dun get me wrong I dun have any problem with my bro, we are still lay intact ape, but in this case I dun like da way he treat my mum.

I still rely on my medicine that I couldn't sure it is helping me a lot or just as placebo- placebo effect. Maybe it more to psychology control, I thought.

Wan an, zai jian

note shah:
minggu minds yg lalu aku kenal dgn seorg fasi perempuan. Bagaimana aku kenal dgn dia?? aku selalu tak perasan manusia disekeliling aku. satu lg kelemahan aku ialah utk mengingat nama org (aku pasti akan perbaiki kedua2nya). aku lihat dia beseorgn duduk di belakang astaka, lalu aku menyapa dan duduk disebelahnya. Ada sesuatu yg pelik di dalam dirinya yg membuatkan aku ingin mengenali dia dgn lebih dekat. Ahhh..dia memang pelik.