Tuesday, April 10, 2007

11/04/2007

LeSSoN LeARn

i've attend a presentation for psm today. and today is the first presentation for mechanical engineering, althought this is for mechanical there have panel from mathematician too. So, for a person got mathematician as their panel then must be so grateful. onething that i'd learn today is

1. please dont choose project that related to mechanism, it's difficult. i do it in my pure subject and for a person do not take that subject maybe think it easy. Believe me just to find DOF(degree of freedom) is kinda difficult.
2. prepare, if dont please has a surfeit of smile a lot.
3.dont be belligerent person
4. i've to prepare.


but nite is getting late, before this (12.50am) i got a lot to do, find out cambridge installer is pretty enough effort, to search out product key for visio software soo stupid and all problem come out in unison.until i finish it, i lost my mood to prepare my slide and read 2 inch book, 1 thesis and 1 report as a package in this "umpteen" times. better lost myself in sleep i think or maybe.

one more think, after this i've to wearing my glass except when i goes to sport and jog. juz before someone call me and i dont give any reflect to the calling. it will give melting heart to the person especially someone whom still new to u. the person who already knew me ofcoz easily they profound exactly who is me, they will think " ofcoz shah do not wear his spek that y he cannot reply us" or "shah tgh buta tu sbb xnampak kita".

my left eye= 175
my rite eye=150


and both eyes seemingly to close tight rite now. im drifting off....zzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home