Monday, March 20, 2006

FrAGiLe N RoSeS

NOOOOOO!!!
No!!!!! Can't believe!!! Last nite at cafe suddenly Linda told me, I am looked so thinness. I thought she juz make a joke. Am i?? This morning when I'd groomed (ayo xde hari ni,huhu) for the 1st class today, put my shirt and I'm felt so longgar,whaya?? Then ppl outside told me the same thing. Wut the bloody hell!!!

So I'm trying look at myself at mirror, actually I kinda person dat still can live without mirror at all but this tyme I have had surrender, I NEED a mirror at the moment. I'd tried checking my face and body(hensom wut!! still make any gal go gaga wut!!),no!!!!...confess look ridiculous. My cheekbone had appeared immensely. Ironically I'd lost my weight, less protein and carbohydrate. Almost 1 week I didn't touch nasik and meat mean the substances of carbohydrate and protein are less in my body. Hampir2 nak kena anorexia ni,hehe...nak pergi klinik ambik vitamin!!!!

p/s: goverment transfer 4.4 million of hinggit for petrol subsidy to enhance the quality of public transport. when i read newpaper this morning "SCOMI Group Bhd is believed to have won a contract worth as much as RM50 million from KTM Bhd". like everyboood guess.