Saturday, April 01, 2006

PrOmOtE n MaWi

I'm writing in sunless wet sky,
Seems the rain starting to pour,
On my bed all by my lonesume,
Layin my body comfortably,
Think about future,
Oh no couldn't jog this evenin.


Todae is 1st meeting for convo-dae on this August. Actually is merely simple briefing (sumer point melt me to sleep) about wuts we(my team) hav to do and for distribute our task for these 2 weeks. For these 2 weeks we only focus about competition that we will conduct, just 3 main tasks which are make form for competition, poster distribute and advertisement at newspaper and for my "sake" due date next week, GOSH!!! And wut the unexpected thing dat we will ber"village" at HEP's office in tis semester break. My plan to work is gonna crack juz now!! My mak juz told me that Alang(my cousin) called and told my mak, at her work place there have vacancy. Aku sengkek DUIT (at least for my living wage). Argh!!! I dun care, wanna claim for allowance if I have to stay here (RM 3.50 per hour), if juz setakat kupon makanan, sorry I'll lettgo.

I kept thinking why la gatal tangan gettho this awkward work?? And what is my contribution to this work??? Honestly besides the main reason dat I toldya at the previous post, haphazardly ther have a chance meet and mix with sharifah. Sharifah as usually immensely like something like this but sekali dia tak apply maa...frankly I ain't kinda people active this and active that, too lazy to busy this and busy that. My ilk.


Promote sketttt

3 main categories, that is for IPT, secondary school and for our student. Motto is invasion in thinking, creative in looking. And all creations have to base on engineering and technology. If you win is good for you because the certification is combination of from our university and MCP (lupa its stand for wut) besides RM5000 for the winner. How to enter this competition and the conditions we will advertise in newspaper later on or just contact me. If yar stuff is okay and superb can go to finale and the juries for the finale from MCP (all professors).All accommodation and food we will provide for 2 days. come la join us...


Mawi

During that meeting also we hear the HEP people did not decide yet who will dey invite for the concert, somer stuff chooses Inteam and hijjaz and somer them choose Mawi and Hijjaz, dey want our opinion too.For me, I thought better bring Mawi and Daniel (MI2). Although I'm out of Mawi's fun but I think he will attract and pleasure more people to come and Daniel, he will attract Chinese people. But wut I'm slightly scares he wills "tenggelamkan" our prefabricated booths, competition as well as convo-dae at the same time. Maklumlah tsumawi!!!!