Friday, March 24, 2006

BaHaSa Oh BaHaSa

Hye...after for awhile dun not jolt down here coz of busy throughout with stirling engine project, 3I assignment and math test. Like usual got nothing related title with the whole n3 after all, so juz bear it. I'm gonna write watz a thing dat glimpse thruu my mind. Go on.

Project
When I'm starting to talk about this week of coz it would touch a-bout my project- stirling engine. Actually it does spend my whole 2 weeks n at de end the result is helpless. Late morning my group shown our engine performance to our lecturer and unlucky the DEAN PM Rosli be there. GOSH!! Seyesly so so so shamelessly bcoz the engine can not running properly, not run at all!!! At the moment in my mind just think wut actually he (PM Rosli) expects from us?? Can you imagine how tired we r do tis project till 3 am last nite sampai aku tersengguk2 tgk razali terkebil2 tie the wires. Wut I can say the piston is ****shit. Tooo loose, so da pressure dunnot able to push the piston up at all. Afterall just 3 groups could run the engine, rest of all are failed. We only get 3.5/10. Hopefully the lecturer can consider the probability successful is less than a failure.


Bahasa OH Bahasa

The dramatically about language issues seem likely make person puke out!! It's doesn't matter whether it's from the opponent or government. Nowadaes bahasa rojak is apart of our life, easiii to find out people who gonna speak wi' dwi or multi-dialect.


From politician to professional until to artist all gonna talk in english evendo they had asked by question in malay. Those people have poor English but dae try hard to speak in English even dae use SINGLISH (like Phua Chu kang) or MANGLISH (like me maybe). Dun kno why but seem have somer people up there force and try encourage Malaysian to learn and speak English. In our mindset If ya dunnot know how 3 speak ya will categorized as "lower class","kampong"or "conservative" or wutteva dae like to call. Soo if u dun want people (whom called theirself "URBAN" ppl) look underestimate u,ya should "English" urself dude.whaddaya think guyz??


Still remember when I was in primary, I'm kinda pupils who'd gotcha lowest mark for English subject. I ain't stupid but when Sir Sunder (now MA) asks me to improve ma English, I said back "we are Malaysian, what for we learn English?"I got the wrong!!! If ya r poor in English you cant hold your degree (student should get at least band 3 in MUET test). If ya wana work, 1st qualification is you can speak in english and watz gonna worse too is ya have to able to speak mandarin. I think that whya for semester 5th I’ll gonna learns mandarin, semester 6th germany bcoz therrr no place for BAHASA MELAYU. Nothing to change until we "CHANGE" it babe...