Wednesday, September 06, 2006

06/09/2006

Homeland (6)

Actually at that nite at 1 am, we have a meeting with En. Rahman at hotel's lobby. All have to report their progress, and absolutely I am the most pointed people for En. Rahman. with limited time i asked En.Rahman the things that i still blur. the meeting is going stop and dismiss when suddenly druken people come and bummm his butt on the sofa in front of us. before we go back to our room, i get the room's no. of judges from counter.

hari kejadian...

Like we had suppose to guess we woke up quite late that morning (maybe gal usually early riser but don't know la galz zaman skg pemalas,huhu), so without furher ado grooming ourselves lil’bit ah then ahead to meeting room. For the initial, we want to get our breakfast 1st but as if the time gets jealous on us so we just forget and prepare our meeting room.


The meeting was held on time just one judges couldn't attend cause follow his VC to another ceremony maybe at over oversea if I aint mistaken. The meeting keep going okay at began but when we want to go to the list and boring penyertaan that we were post to them earlier, gosh!!! All the listing is messy and harsh; the list is not suit to the borang as well as ours too. Yup, it absolutely distressed me more.So with clumsiness we try collect all listing and boring and revamp it for new. Imagine more than 300 papers that we should arrange and suit it. At the moment just 3 of us in that room, so I had called the other secretariats that in charge that part for come and give a hand. Masuk2 je derang terus kena assault by me, alas and alack, cam rasa bersalah lak aku but at the end I am apologize them what. The judges at that time take a look on us and I felt something unkind played in their mind. Thanks God at the end all finish and okay.thus,the judgment start at 11.00 am, late 1 hour from our intent.

Then, I and one group of judgers go to megamall, and as I'd step at the side suddenly kena marah ngn " da big commentator", apa lg tiba2 kena serang so I said back and give lil'bit harsh words, baru terdiam. I am asks my friends to observe the judging while I went back to meeting room for settle several matters.

At that time if I am not mistaken, at meeting room just have me, din,tirah,shikin and baini. So be there for arrange and plan what we gotta do after afternoon.
We got lunched at 1.30 pm.


Continue...

Note shah:
Aku mmg kesian sgt kat abg aku. Tapi aku tahu aku tak dapat lakukan apa-apa. Dia apabila keluar dari neraka itu aku nampak mmg bahagia sangat, dan aku tahu ramai org yg tak sangka dia terseksa sebegitu rupa.