Friday, September 01, 2006

01/09/2006

Homeland (1)

I ma back home =)...it is feel so relief to back to see my home again,too hard to get da ticket at last minute but I did it with helping by Thirah although the bus make a problem at early,it came late from schedule. And I promise I'll not buy from that company again. Well, I got back with sherry besides my neighbor, so in the bus just talk and talk from music what we like to cooking so on hobbies until I am gonna be so bore and went to sleep.


The 1st thing I do when I got home is tug down myself on a sofa, but unpredictably da sofa suddenly broke down and its make like hole at the middle of. Ohh no the sofa that I always use to baring-baring, sleep over night, continue sleep after morning and for siesta was broke down now, how I can ease myself on it again?? It is like nest for me, warm myself and of course my mum said la the perfume on that sofa just like me,hehe....


I am forget and always forget to bring back my things completely, there for sure sumething I'd left at hostel, and at this time I'd forgot about hset's charger and nail scissors (yeh one of my behave is I cant share my nail scissors with na one else). The towel, I use MU's towel,hehe...bembeng(my mak adopted daughter) she left her kesayangan MU's towel, so I got it, nasib ko la,haha...


What I gonna do this semester break. Yup besides rest and rest I wanna build up my self-inner, charge the spirit going back to origin and contemplating all thins as well as make some reading too. It is really an awe-inspiring to see the homeland. well,cause of by my test 1st for Automatic Control is not pretty good (maybe pretty worse is precise) make my intent to focus on that more in this semester break.