Saturday, September 02, 2006

02/09/2006

Homeland (2)
A day before merdeka day I'd attend one forum at UKM, for something like integrasi Antara Kaum la. The forumers from politician field which are Awang Adek, not-remember name- from youth MCA, and the last once is from MIC. I am just take for the granted that forum, 22 delegacy from our college and we make it as for fun trip, no more formal act, wearing the mud-sneaker, T-shirt, chinos made us like kutu rayau. So no wonder la when we are reached at front of enter door, no body welcomes us warmly.

I firmly uninterested to the topic follow the forumers because for me they just repeat and repeated what we know, the fantasy and the dream they want to create amongst the variety of races here. So, along the event I am just easy my mouth talk with uitm student behind me, Amiza, mulut dia...pergh like popcorns, huhu (I got the note from my friends "ko nak balik uitm ke mlm ni,lapang sket bas kita",hehe).

Can we become Malaysian as one unit?
1. we still have a party bottom to own races
2. we still have a slogans "melayu tolong melayu"
3. our economic still not at the same level (only 18% Malay’s equity)
4. Some of Malaysian we could conceal their patriotism spirit.
5. Are we ready to open our hand for non-malay prime minister?
6. About the national language...


And bla bla...


When it goes to QA's session, I suppose hope to see the brilliant questions from student. But the hope just a hope, too many people wanna speak on microphone with nonsense talk. I am asks myself, is it nation young generations? Talk useless. I hope I can see the question about integration in politics party, how the economic were growth at Pulau pinang because up front have Awang Adek, asks them about meritocracy system, about article 11, about the KJ story and so on. These all, all about the integration itself. We both (Amiza and I) masing2 low profile konon2nye,hehe...better not put myself in jeopardize dude.

Just before watched Illa and her brother via TV3, they both had won 10k bucks in Susu Sejat Pasangan Ideal (I am not sure the name of the competition though). Not bad, at the back Illa ni kinda quiet person, and big surprise she could act in front of camera. Credit for her.

Note shah:
Buah naga di tepi rumahku telah masak, jadi aku memetiknya dan memakannya, rasanya sgt sejuk apabila diletakkan di dlm petik ais dahulu. Harganya skg adalah RM 8 sekilo, dan ramai org berlumba2 tanam dan ada yg membuka lading, malah ada yg meminjam dr bank. Mungkinkah harganya akan turun suatu hari nanti apabila tiba2 shj kerajaan menukar arus drpd bioteknologi kepada industri perlancongan sepenuhnya, mana la tau kan???~