Wednesday, August 23, 2006

23/08/2006

i know tomorrow i got the test, MD(mechnical design) n i've to study. nevertheless, i think i must to write sumething. this is as if my luahan perasaan...i am neither drama nor poetry...i am juz human being release his expression with the word...


i do wutever i wanna do
how many ppl try to stop wut i do
talk about it, make me wanna loo
i am juz boy like in the bus schoool



dude, we alwayz make a mistake
i do wutever to make it make
i love my way,ppl couldnt dare
like fat shorty boy who crazy about cake


mama, i promise i wont abuse it
here i walk, there i talk wit' diff taste
give them mood and clue wit'
i laugh at their joke, u know i am juz lie

mama, i promise i dun be playa
walk it, do it like how ya wanna
the reason coz u send me there and here, this is ma walla
focus on study, remember i juz kid, dun cha...

i keep working and telling myself
is it focus the process or the result
my heart beating, i think i cant do no more gain
And I don't have to worry, becouse it juz called life