Monday, September 04, 2006

04/09/2006

Homeland (4)
The Friday morning still didn't get Rector and other Dean's signature. So about 12 pm I gotta go canseleri apartment see the En. Rahman because En Rahman just arrive from Megamall, 1st unit is sent early 8 am to registration. So at the 1st time I saw the Cokmar front of my eyes with En. Rahman and Dato' Rector and at the same time asking for the signature. The 2nd unit is sent about 12.30 pm after take a trophies and serveniuor from canselori apartment.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hostingthe trophies (i am juz cut it of from original pic that y camne pic dia)

After solat jumaat rushing for secretariat's room fo final check what they have to bring wi' van to Megamall because I dun wanna bring all that stuffz with a car at the late evening later. Check after check, count after count baru sedar that 1 file for judges less one, I sent one file to en rahman office but he forgot to bring it against to Megamall, so I am just cilok tak tau dari sape, nampak fail tu dlm kotak besar main ambik jek, sorry kpd yg kena cilok. 3rd team was pulled together at 3.30 pm. So, how about me??


I got AC test at 5.00 pm later, seriously I dun not baca apa2 lagi, I am too scare and soo nervous, I never face the way like that. So without enough preparation sit at the test and just put at the hope and doa. And as a result u know la kan..


So after rite the test get out to the hostel packing my stuff and ahead to megamall with car. Singgah jap kat masjid for solat and arrived at megamall with feeling excited, aku terlonjak2 nak cepat nak tgk interior design, so shamelessly, hehe...da arrangement, designing and booth's decoration for me excellent, beautiful and colorful.

When I arrived I see all boothers busy doing their preparation, u know from stick the
poster and information invasion on walls to decorate the booth and etc. others secretariat do the final rehearsal. We got one problem, we had gave booth with wrong no. with what we have in our listing, so two of competitors clamoring about it. I didnt know the problem from the start, so I am asks one secretariat (I called her teenagers twitch) cause the secretariats at 2nd booth all seems blur what they have to do, I'd probed her. She just mengeleng-geleng kapla pastu ckp takde apa2. sakit sungguh hati aku. Maybe she had thought i am just want to jaga tepi kain org. so, I used to ask the persons in problem myself. They seems wanna vomit all their isi perut with red face so, malas nak kecoh2 lg I'd made decision to see the contractor and memandai asks the contractor to change the name of institute and school at that booths. The constructor said they couldn't change it at the nite because all workers already going back.so, I promise the exhibitors that we will change it by tomorrow. Thanks God all okay tomorrow and all exhibitors satisfied at the end.



Continue....