Friday, September 08, 2006

08/09/2006

homeland(8)
After i was at megamall at evening my friends had asked me when the judgers will start examine their invasion, i said i don't know cause what i can see many booths still, do not seen by them yet. It supposes to finish before lunch. Because of that, I asked the judges when they could finish their part rite there. That is big problem to me cause to detect where they are been and hanging out, some judges in restaurant, some just talk. Besides that, one judge from our college was separated from his group, the outside judger asked me to find him. I called him via hset but failed but lucky eventually I found him.

Time is running out, by that time 3.30pm, quasi-quasi. I can't wait anymore if the judges do not start to examine our student yet then when, I don't want it finish at 6.00 pm, then i bet some of sort will amiss, mana sempat nak kira markah,meeting and so on. So I refered back to experience judger, Dr. Wan from MIND how they plan to judge our student's invasion, so he had briefed and I got it, so we just follow the plan. We were re-group all outside judger and I told to our student to ready at their booths themselves.
All had gone well to our planning. So by 4.50 we collect all judging fail and the calculation of mark gonna be start.

continue..

p/s: later ek i upload the pic..my photobucket got da problm la



note shah:
aku ingatkan cuti ini aku ingin habiskan penulisan aku dalam beberapa perkara, jadi aku perlu banyak membaca. aku ingatkan aku dpt habiskan dan meneliti buku tauhid tulisan syeikh muhammad ibnu' wahhab, makalah oleh Bin baz Wujub Luzumi As-Sunnah, fiqah sunnah oleh syed Sabiq dan lain-lain buku disamping nota-nota aku dahulu.tetapi azam tinggal azam.ia membuatkan aku teringat akan azam aku dahulu semasa cuti sekolah ingin mengkhatamkan kitab Bahrul Mazi. dan skrg terasa rugi dahulu tak sempat mempelajari perbezaan antara Muturudi', As-syaari' dan salafi~