Sunday, April 09, 2006

AnUaL DiNNeR LiKe ****

It's time to update mah blog,hehe...after Mechy annual dinner nite. If anyhoo ask me how bout my current annual dinner, my immediately reply would be "cam hampeh"!!! Aftreall,I am dead sure this function is the hampeh one. No hotel-hotel, no more Chinese course, it's more like buffet style but not at all. Its meals, sorry I dun know/can't how to tellya. The site they'd chosen next to enormous kilang (coz they think the nite concerpt is engineering style so dey want all student feel like worker,ceh!!!), wardrobe totally like engineer.


There a bit of show like nasyid, dikir barat, acoustic band (lecturer and student), no more electrical instrument coz can't get HEP's permission, but at last lecturer successfully had smuggled keyboard and electrical guitar. It's a bit too simple for a function like this nite...yet kinda fulfilling la.


When I'd passed on the front door faiq called me. "Shah, aku mintak tolong ko, ko jaga bahagian makanan,plz..."without much ado Faid'd given me a red reben mean the person who in charge meal part. Aisehhh!!! U know guyz, minus me juz 4 ppl at our table tat for initially 10 ppl per table. Raymond couldn't attend coz got anotha business. Faiq, Fizi, Jebon in charged food part oso. Seriously lil'bit sympathy to Din, Pali,Blom and Adan coz just dey 4 in that table. Actually my task for this function totally finish, I juz in charge for designing souvenir book for VVIP and ma intent juz attend this nite like other ppl. No more too wet my armpit anymore. But discovering at Faiq's face, He like kalut and committed semacam je, so give him my hand la. All of sudden, I was veered off my position.


When I'd been at my booth, Dilla came to me,
shah mana meja group kita?
(I juz pointed her table at the last corner, no.21)
ko teruk la Dilla, ko tau meja kita ada 4 org je skg. Meja ko mana?


Aku duduk ngn budak2 group lain. aku ingat table kita dah penuh. Takpe shah, kejap2 aku pergi la kat meja bdk kita.
Eh apsal ko jaga kat sini ni?
Aku masuk2 je pintu Faiq dah hulur menatang alah ni.


kahkahakah...(dilla ketawa,its that funny??)
Table ko sape xdtg?


Liza,dia demam pastu ngn Amilin. Table kita sape tak dtg shah?
Raymond sorg jek.

After that suddenly came in the monster (2 monsters at that nite, 1 male and 1 female with same attitude)and he truly made ma entire night totally hazardous situation. Something went crazy when things got crappy and really made ma annual dinner nite.


Almost 12.30 the nite be end. And this is the snapping picture time. So I went back to my table, trying to take a lot of picture here and there as well as on the tint color stage. I saw sharifah(gal that make my heart keep bleeding fast, hehe) next to me, so dun not lets her go away, offered her to take a picture with me.


Awak, jom tangkap gambar 2 org
Eh, boleh ke ni? (malu2 plak dia)


Boleh, xde hal punya, tp kena bayar la 10hinggit kat sy (aku buat lawak)
Kat mana camera ni??(mesti lah kat depan tu,buat2 tanya lak)

See the camera.

Click!!!

And after that I went straight back to my group without thanks to her, moreover to charm her or at least asks her phone no., forgot-forgot giler babi la. That time too crowded and I juz wanna hurry up cause after that AJK have to arrange the kerusi and all meja back and at the same time my hollow tummy inside. It was a rather busy night rather than I'm expected.

So for the sekian kali nye...the annual dinner for this year its truly "amazing" and would be remember as a sweet memory.

Anyway credit to sumeone wi their immense strength to ensure this nite as successful as they can like Anne, Saiful (much more respect to him), Faiq, Taro and other. Rests of them I can say just wanna capap only or just want enterprising people around them with a lot of idiot idea.


2morro nite my group will be held BBQ at beach and I could not join them cause I have a meeting at nite.


p/s: really unsatisfied what the criteria they choose KING and QUEEN at that nite. Tgk selebeh je Apek yg menang KING of the nite. Out of our interior thought.