Wednesday, May 03, 2006

CRiSiS part (1)

On my bed with 2 pack of Twisties n Cadbury, nyum...nyum

Everybody put alot of attempt to avoid from crisis. It is not a sweet dream when you got crisis wi' someone or some organization. Obviously, crisis we could see much in one group or one organization and it is absolutely normal. I don't like him, I don't like her attitude, she is too dominate, how she dare reject my idea!!! I got de opportunity to attend one seminar bout management crisis. If ya refer back the meanings of crisis from books dat related to management skill, crisis itself is mean when two or more value, perspectives and opinions are contradictory in nature and haven,t been aligned or agree about yet.

But sumethin all ppl always misunderstood boutit it, not all crisis is bad. Sumertimez we need it and we have to hav it. Sumeway crisis helps us to raise and address problem. Would you know or detect a problem if all ppl working wi' u agree or juz angguk2 your idea ? Of course not!!! Yup, witout crisis you can detect yar problem, but by dat tyme you almost done your work or project, that tyme to late the rice turn into porridge (nasi dah menjadi bubur). It's normal if you gotta act too offensive about ur idea at the beginning but if you try to deliver a good explanation about ur idea and at da same tyme take anotha opinion and suit it in yar idea, it will be better. Sume may satisfy ppl, but remember you can't satisfy all ppl !!! It's normal,guyz.

Besides dat, crisis helps people "be real". For example it motivates ppl to participate in discussion (not a ckp2 belakang) or in running an activity. Without crisis,da progress of activity or program will be slower rather than u expected. But in dis case like I said, its need all ppl in that organization understands the meanings of spirit of workin in group. It's bcoz when u behind this understanding you couldn't see how important you are in dat group. still, u have to work even your idea has been rejected!!! But for those do not understand, dey will say dat yar problem not their problem," I tell it is couldn't be work, but you all reject it. So it's in yar hand, solve by your own!!!". So it's really2 important to all ppl that will work in an organization or group to understand you have to work, be practice. I know it really hurt when your idea has been mocked but wut u gonna get if u resign and give up. You'll be hated and discriminated against.its no use crying over split milk.

I think dat all for my motivation class tonite, I'll continue about this later. See you next time, at da sametimes and at da same channel. wakaka....



Tomorrow I'll back home and it feel nicely,can relax my mind after 1 semester fully loaded with study (actually 30 % letih study, 70 % letih main). Read a book; e-bookz and bookz dat I'd have download and bought before. Onething, I dunnot make any decisions yet whether I wana work at FKM factory (skim pelajar bekerja) or not. Juz b4 met Mr. Rosdi, the head engineer, he asks me to reply da memo and apply that job. The salary pretty good, RM3.5 per hour but I dunnot tell my mum yet. If I gonna work, of coz my 3 month holiday will be cut and juz to be 2 or 3 week. That job until June but after that I've to stay here for my competition project. For working at home of coz it will be imporsible, none will hire you for a 2 or 3 week period. But at the sametymes I've less money. Takpe la i am believe rezeki ada di mana2...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hostingtata my meja~nex sem im going to anotha room

Tribute to Pramoedya Ananta Toer

dlm masa terdekat 2 org penulis telah meninggal. pramoedya ananta toer(81 thn), apa yg aku suka mengenai beliau adalah beliau menulis dlm lingkungan "apa yg dia tahu". tidak melalut2, tidak over... meskipun karya2nya spt Tetralogy Buru(4 novel). secara jujur karya2 tidaklah menjadi tumpuan aku dan terasa amat jauh sekali utk aku.

Pram dikenali sbg anti-suharto, dipenjara dan pernah tinggal dlm buangan di era suharto.itulah hadiah utk seorg pejuang.