Wednesday, August 09, 2006

09/08/2006

I am full of tire today because ke hulu ke hilir to complete my transfer to kolej kediamanan satu. I felt really satisfied because all gonna be okay. But I got khutbah from pengetua kolej kediaman 2 la. It is ok as long as I got transfer (something that I dun know whether it is right decision or not). Beside that,I do really feel release today coz all question have been answered today. I've a question couple of week and I keep asking on that question everyday to myself and suddenly today I am seems got the complete answer for it. I am glad and I am really enjoyed to face all kind of this from couple week ago. It make me more desire and could muhasabah myself that what I should do and wanna do.


Sorry gotta go, I got test on Friday... special test because i've go to go to megamall at the evening. Just 10 of students mechanical and hopefully I can answer all questions without waiting for weeks =)

p/s: take time to post this entri coz internet veryx3 slow