Saturday, August 05, 2006

04/08/2006

Holla...tonite I got 1st counter for drama's club, I dun know why I am so willing n got a real verve to register in the club like this but innama a'malu binniaat, of coz its have some solid gold reason. But honestly I am not really klik to the top of that organization, it is juz for my 1st expression, tough.

P/s : al – Fatihah to kak nor's dad dat past away last week. I can see she still in hardest sabbatical. But she force herself to attend da meeting

My university's convocation juz around the corner, only remain 1 week yet and my task totally abundant. Amidst the entire task I have a 1st test and I believe all members face the same problem. we'd have 100 and so secretariat but what people could see only certain people had mingled around in and out da HEP's office, where is the others ppl? I try to husnu zan but I couldn't. Serious shit I am so geram to certain people in my unit, it's really difficult to do a business with kinda ppl like this in real world (kalo aku dlm geng mamak stall, conqueror or rumah merah conform aku dah pukul org2 macam ni!!!!maklumlah aku ada 2 calit* )

*2 calit = seseorg pernah pukul 2 org anak VIP such as Datuk or YB. Tp derg mmg jahat pun


note shah:


Aku tahu kau tak pernah kenal erti cinta,
bagaimana aku ingin beritahumu
Bagaimana cinta itu terjadi
Bagaimana keindahan itu


Cinta terjadi tanpa sebab
Dan ia tak perlu bersebab
Dan semua semua itu telah ditetapkan
Dan aku percaya
Kau akan rasai keindahan itu
Mungkin dgn cara yg berbeza
Kerna kau sungguh istimewa
Dan memang teristimewa

Mereka semua mengatakannya
Bolehkah kau buka sedikit ruanganmu itu
Untuk mengisi keindahan yg telah ada