Tuesday, August 08, 2006

08/08/2006

On my bed all by my lonesome.................in my thinking
Laying my body comfortably.................... with 1 pack twenties
Satisfy in my own way..............................after 10 bucks was burn
I couldn't predict my heart........................all seems okay to me



"I dun know is it having love between us. He is my best friend when I was form one. We lost contact after SPM. But finally we got married." (That thing makes me think we could counter how much love that we give or get but the jodoh part,God known better)


The lecturer answers the question from student about her background. She'd taught Literature with critical thinking's subject in my class. She asks me how I feel about literature and I am give a snappy answer, literature is about love and beauty. It is not right or wrong because the answer is very subjective. Literature about life...life is very subjective. And I think I am very subjective person too. I do love literature but I am always denying about that. Because I have story behind all this, somethin happened when I was in secondary school.


Above is my study case, pick up poem and then explain the theme, type of poem, rhyme, language and style and so on in front of class.


One Art

By Elizabeth Bishop

The art of losing isn't hard to master;

so many things seem filled with the intent
to be lost that their loss is no disaster.

Lose something every day. Accept the fluster
of lost door keys the hour badly spent.
The art of losing isn't hard to master

Then practice losing farther losing faster:
places and names and where it was your meant
to travel. None of these will bring disaster.

I lost my mother's watch. And look! My last or
next-to-last of three loved housed went.
The art of losing isn't hard to master.

I lose two cities lovely ones. And vaster
some realms I owned two rivers a continent.
I miss them but it wasn't a disaster.

--Even losing you (the joking voice a gesture
I love) I shan't have lied. It's evident
the art of losing is not too hard to master
though it may look like disaster

Note shah:
Aku kira roommate aku mempunyai tahap ingin tahu yg agak tinggi, tak heranlah jika didapati atas mejanya penuh dgn buku2 ilmiah. Beliau juga mengetahui perjalanan universiti yg pada aku anggap remeh shj. Kadang2 perasaan ingin tahu beliau itu ditempiaskan kpd aku, begitu byk soalan tentang mesyuarat yg aku hadiri, apa yg aku buat dan lain2. aku, kalau terasa ingin jawap aku jawap kalo tak aku biarkan shj berlalu,huhuhu~