Sunday, October 01, 2006

01/10/2006

Damn the internet connection...
howdy,my head seems want to whirls and twirls concerned about my pom pom slowly internet. I am in searching information about producing of syringe. I'd tried to find out the book related to syringe at library but fail. I am too much about internet now. Several thing my task is needed to using via internet at this moment. and i had a bumpy ride all over it.


My world now (not mawi) is round about test-project, project-test. Sumething if we do more could produce the boringness at the end.

Is it Malaysian band so worse compare to Indonesian??
People believe in music no barrier and edge, we could listen all music without prejudice whether I am Jawa, Banjar, Porto, negito or etc. I'd chatted with member from Indonesia couple days ago, I asked her about our local music, did she love our song or band from here. Frankly she said no, she got very limited choice. She love Datin ct nurhaliza(nurhalija) currently but there just now, not more coz she is only know ct nurhalija, they couldn't get any variety of artiss from Malaysia. once upon a time she like ukays but that long time ago. Scenario in Malaysia, our people give a reason that our quality music not so good, that why couldn't jual at seberang . They said, hey try listen dewa's song and compare it with KRU. I said back dun u compare between food and rubbish. Compare with same level such as we take M. Nasir style. Or if they said the seberang lyric's so easy to understand and could reach their heart, and I said back try listening to Peterpan, I bet u gonna not understand what the meaning of the word, betcha. Here, we got talented band ape, try pretty ugly, the crazy music of OAG, Gerhana Ska Cinta, one buck shot and etc in case if u don't wanna hear boboy, new boyz and all the lentok2 band. Org kita, selalu begitu...


My drama...
At all is suck, u know it is suck. So messy, the hanky-panky music arrangement is played too late didn't suit the scenes. The lighting is too clumsy. My drama initially is titled unduk-unduk berenang but the end changed to eccentric title siamang sakti. Seriously it's just wasting my time (it is take a time to write the script!!!) to do all this meanwhile I got the hard to die test for subject manufacturing. But something I satisfied, some dialogue had vomited spontaneously by my cast. Also, the music unplugged that they was playing at that nite awesome and really nice dude. when my cast playing the role on the stage my armpit soo sticky (evendo i used nevea deodorant doh) coz worry if the audience getting blurr du not understand what we try to deliver. but thanks God, there still have giggling around the crowded.

Aku dan kurma...
Setiap kali ramadhan, ketika berbuka puasa aku akan terkenangkan sorg gadis menjual kurma yg pada aku cukup lengkap(meski manusia itu tidak sempurna). Namanya seindah akhlaknya, setulus hatinya,semulus katanya...nurazrin. bila aku turun ke bazar ramadhan utk membeli ayam percik kegemaran aku, aku mesti curi-curi pandang wajahnya(namun aku tak pernah membeli kurma drnya pun,hehe). Keluarga aku dgn keluarganya agak rapat, namun aku tak pernah menegurnya walaupon aku selamba kodok pernah beraya dirumahnya,terketak-ketak lutut time ayah dia suruh aku baca doa selamat(giler nak menjamah juadah raya pon perlu doa selamat). Ada 2 org manusia yg jenisnya berlawanan dr aku (baca:perempuan) yg aku ragu-ragu untuk tegur, dan salah satunya adalah yg bernama nurazrin ini. Mungkin aku merasakan aku tidak diciptakan utk dia, dia terlalu bagus utk aku. Dan aku tahu juga seperti tahun yg dulu, dia tidak akan berada di gerai kurma itu lg kerana terpaksa berpuasa di campus seperti aku jua.kalian tahu...rasa yg aku kenangkan itu bukanlah waktu aku menatap wajahnya, tetapi waktu aku berpaling utk melihat wajahnya, rasanya seribu satu rasa.


p/s: lelaki itu sememangnya pemuja perempuan, meskipun isterinya disebelah, perempuan yg cantik tetap menarik lirik mata lelaki.

that all my report and until now I hope my PSM (projek sarjana muda) got the right title and the right instructor. I wanna do CIM!!!

note shah:
di hari-hari bulan puasa ini aku sangat malas utk mengupdate blog. seperti biasa aku memerlukan sebungkus cikedis utk aku update blog ini. kalo tidak cikedis mesti coklat atau sekurang-kurangnya secawan nescafe, tetapi bila bulan puasa maka hanya plastik cikedis yg menjadi santapan mata aku. keputusannya, aku tidak update blog,haha...namun aku akan cuba mengupdate blog ini di sekitar malam diwaktu sebelum sahur.kepada sesiapa yg meninggalkan msj di msjbox aku, minta maaf xdpt utk membalas kerana beberapa hari ini laptop aku mempunyai masalah dgn blogspot aku.~