Sunday, October 29, 2006

29/10/2006

The hari raya

Family
All are together in the morning of hari raya except chik and his family. The nite before hari raya, chik called to ask mum why his rendang daging doesn't empuk. So, as alternative in case his rendang doesn't taste like rendang, he booked 1000 satay for his rumah terbuka.
Still crisis with my oldma, I've been caught in the middle of the crisis. I do not like that.
Meet the sepupu-sepapat whom I do not meet for 3, 4 years like Ole,moni, ira,mamat and so on. Ira brought the new kelisa . Moni is rather gloomy about his fiancee who was dying 3 days before hari raya.
The adopted father of kak ana, Pak Long died 2 days of hari raya.

Friend
The night of Hari Raya, I had called almost of my friend. Fortunately my mum got i-talk card worth RM50 sempena hari raya and she asked me to use it at all. I broke my own record talk to the phone 4hour non-stop before this 3hour and something. I called my colleagues like iniarun, kae, blom etc. beside that, I called nadia, shikin's sister, sham,aziz too. Else, I gotta called jijah who I am still felt guilty until right now. She is now living at kedah from Klang. Her voice still same as dulu and she is pretending shock when I call her,haha. Hari raya also is a space time for me to meet almost of my friend,I got updated new of my friends whom one has been caught by police, resigns from job, married etc. sorry to some of my friend yg aku xdapat pergi rumah berhari raya sebab xsempat.

TV program- all movies I had been watching before. For this year, the best TV programs I picked up are usik2 chef wan and konsert akustika(M nasir,nan,andy,papa rock,jay jay,zainal abiddin),they all so spontaneous.


IT'S SUCK-Faizal A4 like silly person aswer when he had asked about kuih by aznil. Camne la dia bley jadi artis. Jamal Abdillah as usually forgot his lyrics and sometimes his voice hilang. For the worse he is forgot which part his turn to sing when he is sing with misha in Konsert Fenomena.But seriously I do not watch many TV program, so couldn't suck what others programs else.

note shah
Hari raya ke3 aku kena dehidrasi. maka niat utk study selepas 2hari raya tidak terlaksana nampaknya. akhir-akhir cuti baru aku mula membuka buku. maka sudah tentu aku terpaksa menfaatkan sepenuhnya minggu "study week" ini. dan jgn tanya pasal duit raya~