Tuesday, October 31, 2006

31/10/2006

aku dah terkena (story b4 hari raya)

"Shah, ko dtg rumah aku mlm ni ye, dlm pkl 8-10 malam. Tp kalu ko nak dtg bila2 pun xpe, aku buat makan2 sket", jasmint call me.

"Ok, tapi maybe after terawikh la jas,"I am answering quickly.

At the beginning I won't be there but suddenly change my mind around 11 pm. So I'd sms-ed her "jas, kalo aku nak dtg skrg bley tak".She replies back "datang la."

So, I'd picked the motor and vrooomed straight ahead to jasmint's house. Seriously kecut cuak gak coz that motor without road tax and I'll enter the police station area soon because jasmint living at the berek. But I am deeply told myself "ala tak kan ngn polis nanti aku tak boleh kautim kot"

After 15 minute I reached at in front of that police station, the berek at the back of. I looked at the gate already close, so I turn the way but suddenly I saw jasmint berseluar pendek waving her hand to me, so I stay at the gate until one young policeman open it up, without further ado, me myself enter the gate "mekasih ek bang" I said as if to be polite. That police juz angguk and smile. And I smiled back too, luckily he do not check mine,Jasmint doesn't stood far from the gate already smile at me. "aku ingatkan mamat bangla kapet mana la tadi jual karpet malam2 buta"."aku ingatkan td minah hindustan mana td main air tgh2 mlm n," i told her back."apsal lambat?". "ada hal td," i cheated. The ceremony already finish which is held at behind of that station, the people already dismissed and remain of that now just wash the dish and so on. So jasmint asking me to follow her into her house at the back. So I am jus follow. Her house actually level one thanks I don't need to use much energy. Masuk2 je umah jas, I said to her " kat luar punya la buruk, kat dalam cam kondo", jasmint just giggling as usually. "duduk la dulu aku buat air kat dapur", aku yg sememangnya telah duduk then follow her into the kitchen, give a hand to her. Jasmint asked me to try the meal; it is like porridge but not bubur actually. I can't remember what she called in Punjabi. "tapi kalu org tak biasa maybe dia ckp manis kot, aku dah biasa," she is claimed.

We went to the living room back.I am sit at the sofa in front of her whilst she sits on the floor like control2 ayu gitu. Suddenly her younger brother david come along. "Dave, my friend shah. I think you are already met him before, is it?" He said hello to me. During we all just rancak berborak her mummy beberapa kali melintas kat tepi kitaorg but langsung tak tegur aku pretend like I am non-existence. Jasmin's friend came to the living room from outside, then the conversation fulfill with laughing and laughing. Dave that jasmint asked me to call him murgan, asyik ketawa jek dari tadi.xberenti2 ketawa. He is truly bewildered us at all.

The time already 12.15 and the jasmint's friend already left. Finally then I asked for what reason she make a makan2. So at the end the ice was broke, I'd become aware it is for deepavali. I think Sikh do not celebrate dewali. My mistake. Aku dah terkena dah...

Then, his mummy I don't for how much time sauntered cross behind us but at this time she stopped and said something to Dave. When she wants to go jas suddenly talk to her mummy. "mummy, you are still do not say hello to my friend yet. I guess jasmint could read how I am not suitable with that situation. Before this when I encounter with her mum aku jek yg lebih2 say Hello to untie. I know she lil’bit offensive about her daughter. Jasmint always remind me that.
"Hello" she said "hello untie, nice nite," I tried exhilarate her. Suddenly she took a place right after me. Then she invites me to taste a kuih in silver bowl at her hand. For initially, I don't want because my tummy is so pack but she is persuade me to take it. "hey, try la this, sedap I tell you,".So as a show my respect I take that kuih. Then I asked jas tu share that kuih.


"Jas, u wants it half," I brought the kuih by my hand to jas.
What kuih? She asked
"Jasmint don't like that kuih, kuih cucur badak," her mum explained.
"Cucur badak??i dont want, don't like it shah," jasmint told me.


Untie asks me a bit of question and the conversation is going to be okay and sometimes more serious. Untie and I dominated it while jasmint only interrupt when she saw I am quite blurr. Yes, her mum talks in English and sometime mixes it with Punjabi,that why jasmint is not really good in Punjabi because they only use fully of that language when they talk with their oldma. Ala like some of malay people la and I think untie didn't realize that. And for many time jasmint always interrupt "shah, actually my mum told that bla bla..."

Dave still laughing likes before, untie, jasmint and I still blurr why.
"See mummy, I dont know why he like that, after he woke up he so irritated" jas pointed her finger into dave face.


The clock had shown almost 12.45 am, so I am excusing myself so go back. When I am on my motorcycle I recognized that I accidentally left my keys on the coffee table. So I told jasmint to get it. Jasmint opened the gate for me, the jasmint's younger brother still follow us."kacau daun betul," I smiled and said near to jasmint ear . "Dia ni mmg", jasmint give a press his head with her elbow. After talk awhile, I chow...seriously I really don't know the makan2 is held for diwali. For it is just like rendezvous...

note shah:
setiap org pasti mempunyai keinginan dan hajat tersendiri. kdg2 keinginan tersebut walaupun nampak kecil oleh sesetengah org tetapi ia penting bagi sesetengah yg lain. cita, keinginan,kemahuan semuanya ku satukan dlm sebuah doa. dan semoga bisikan doa aku itu didengari-Nya.


bagaimana hati tak terpikat,
pada kembang bunga pagi,
semua kata telah terbait,
dibisikkan indah di dingin hari.