Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tag & Beautiful Blog Award from Azie

1. Thank and link the person that gave you the award
2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic.
-i dont have many blogger friends but i try to do it.
3. Contact each blog and let them know they won the award
- i try too.
4. State 7 things bout yourself
one) Struggling with minor OCD, always claims that myself is clean from this minor OCD problem but my wife insist. Typically have problem with door open and close always believe that door is not closed and locked properly. Habit to write something even not using a pen/pencil at anything,the word is repetitively. Strong believe there is germ in my exhalation, will sweep the pages of book due to this things during reading times.And several things that i can not state here.

two) I love reading but sometimes is boring activity.But i've to read because I am confusing.

three) I love my wife

four) I love mathematics but i don't like the way people treat it.

five)I love food and travel.And I've too.

six)I love physical activity.

seven) secretive



2 Comments:

Blogger azie said...

i know you're secretive, i can expect you love physical activities, i know you love your wife so much but i never know you have ocd-i dont even know wht ocd is all about till i gogle it. thanks-ilmu baru.

11:22 PM  
Blogger me,myself n all around da world said...

Askm azie,
wah,mana kau tahu aku begini dan begitu,kau pandai baca minda orang eh??hehe...minor OCD ok,hehe

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home