Tuesday, November 14, 2006

14/11/2006

I had attended the literature- critical thinking class this semesta. We had read a lot of short story and one of them is The Girl that I left behind. U know guys, we discuss about that story almost 2 hourzzz, we had touched about our traditional culture and how the implementation of western culture in eastern life. Basically this is simple story how the stereotype girl (my assumption she is with spek tebal, with skirt kembang and baju ropol2 corak bunga like ordinary old fashion English women) face her daily life routine- boring life. Do the same thing all day and attempt to face his workaholic (restless) boss. "Teedle um tum tum", the sound like ghosting her mind variably, the sound that swimming her mind like damned goldfish. And at the end she had killed by her boss and happy that she was dying.

Do u happy now mum?
We discuss about the behind of the story, how we could forget to ask someone that we love, how she/he feeling. 4example our mum, we see her every morning make we wake up from fucking long sleep, asks us to get our breakfast and yelling from kitchen when we want to start our meal "hey, please put your dirty wardrobe inside the bakul and don't forget to empty your pocket!!" and we reply back with simplest shitless word " owh ya". We think all she doing whole the day or whole her life is a sign she really want to do. Is she has another dream? Are she happy doing all that stuff?...


"mum (mak,mummy,ibu,mama,ummi), are you happy??"
My lecturer give a point of view how we are variably forget to ask the simplest word to our mum. Then I'd raised my hand and give my opinion. Madam, we think u know, it just feeling and weird and kinky if we use that word. We are not western people that always use romance word to express our feeling, maybe if I suddenly ask my mum "mum, I love u so much" in the beginning of the day my mum will said back at the same tyme and the same day "kamu nak mampus??". We from the East are more to action rather than saying. Just my opinion. Then bulat give his opinion, madam, that it is not sign we are kampong if we don't do that. We are usually influence by western how to express our feeling nowadays, so some people easily to stereotype old fashion minded related to kampong minded. Then madam asks again, how do you know your mum in great satisfaction and happy in what her doing write now? Then, we lost our point.(dlm hati,sku atau tak dah tanggungjawap dia,hehe)

So I leave the question, it is really important to us express our feeling to our mum by saying..."mum I love u so much everyday"?

We always miss the biggest thing in our life without or with awareness.

And next tomorrow this lecturer will resign from her job.

Lain2 cerita...
Yup, my exam already finished td and not vanishes because there will another exam in the future (hehe, I created a joke crip!!). I am truly in Impian Illyana, I have problem with my registration subject. I want to register Japanese language but my account just left provides Arabic language and expert mandarin(i got 89% for mandarin beginnerzz subject,yeyeye,hehe). But my others friend already register Japanese, so how about me?? Should I refer it to registration at school or just register Arabic different with my all friend?



Last paper make me deep breath, so susah (act I am not feeling use this word "susah"), how came I said like that because I asks others lecturer, they also didn't know the surely about the answer. Homang...I bet almost of candidates couldnt confident about the answer even for objective question. Still in my mind the question about leushens and bruet (I don't know my spelling correct or wrong becoz I do not ever read bout tat before, same goes to mostly of my friend)

Hehe..why I am laughing? I had dinner tonight night(6 meal/around 200bucks per table,not really satisfy about da taste basically). And I'll miss malam aspirasi dinner for my successful college's convocation day. Arghhh...lets the budak2 yg goyang kaki menyantap makanan tersebut. En. ****** offered us whether we want to join that program next year, but we are refusing at all. How come the *** want us setup the kononnya national standard competition with only provide one cube room for set up that competition at *** office, dah la we have to share it with another kologmerat . but for me,En. ******* whom are from counselor's office is great mentor.dia byk kali selamatkan keadaan But as usual la great person always make the other person panas punggung expesially from *** office. and what the fortune, one of politician promise us to try to find out full of sponsorship for tat event(ramai yg melonjak suka, but for me janji ahlul ni hari ni buat esok boleh lupa:maaf aku agak bodoh tolol dlm bab politik)

Lg2 cerita lain...
I am regrets about MPP (actually I aint vote pon). I had lil'bit talk with Pengerusi JPK 1, and we are share about same opinion about the uncapability the new YDP, also my friend from club how lembab he doing his job when he given a task in my club's activities. Albeit the YDP I known him very well, because penah kerjasama melalak dr bawah blok make sure a junior wake up from their sleep but sorry to say he is not qualify. Wonder how he could win the election, and I am truly wonder how beberapa nama lg that we all banned from the initial got majority. Punyalah susah aku kempen boikot jgn undi,hehe. Dan plg aku kecewa adalah kerusi fakulti. Fuck'em.

~Ini semua kerana beberapa hari ini aku terpaksa mandi paip bomba,hehe.

Note shah:
Kawan aku bertanya mengapa aku tidak "apply" lawatan ke korea utk semester akan dtg. 5 org coursemateku yg apply dan hanya 3org yg layak ke peringkat ke seterusnya. Aku jawap balik sebab engkau yg jd interviewer nya. Org yg sama yg pernah mereject nama aku depan2 mata lawatan ke*** dahulu. Dan baru sebentar tadi aku menemaninya melihat2 bag bagasi utk dibeli bg penerbangan itu nanti~